What is Thank You Back?
pATENT Pending technology that allows retailers to market to gift recipients
A rewarding and easy way to say Thank You – very strong response rate (>50%).
Standard marketing to gift recipients includes box inserts offering incentives to “sign up” – very low response rate (<1%).
Thank You Back (TYB) reverses the model and rewards the gift giver with discounts and places the power to deliver the offer in the hands of the recipient just by saying Thank You.
What are Sound Affections Cards?
PATENT PENDING MOBILE TECHNOLOGY THAT ALLOWS RETAILERS TO GET PAID FOR THEIR CUSTOMER ACQUISITION
- Upsell to include a real Greeting Card in the package of an online gift order.
- The gift buyer can link their audio, video, picture and/or text message to the card.
- The gift recipient uses the occasion specific card to get the gift giver’s message and they can use the THANK YOU BACK tech to reply.
What is Retentage?
PATENT PENDING MOBILE TECHNOLOGY PROVIDING A NEW CHANNEL FOR CRM
Retentage is retention done through a mobile message platform.
- Retailers can say thank you and provide their customers valuable content right to mobile phones or other devices.
- Retentage allows retailers to send low-cost, individualized messages to their customers. Messages are checked within 3 minutes of receipt by 90% of all consumers.
- Small and Medium sized accounts can level the mobile CRM playing field.